I recently became an affiliate for the vegan box. You receive a box filled with either vegan beauty products or vegan food every month, with different products every time for as little as $27.00. Everything in these boxes are handpicked and cruelty free. They were […]
What I Used in the Kitchen:
These are exactly the same products that I use in my kitchen, but they are similar. I have also linked the ingredients I use in the recipe below.
- 1 1/2 cups of oats
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons of nuts (i used mixed nuts)
- 1/2 cup of coconut
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons of liquid sweetener (or more depending on how sweet you want it to be)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
In a small mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix until combined.
Pour onto a prepared tin and bake for 15-20 minuets , mixing every 5 minuets so that it doesn’t burn.
- 1 packet cake mix
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1/4 cup of oil
- 3/4 cup of plant based milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- whatever else you want to add eg. chocolate chips, cinnamon, coconut, nuts.
Mash the banana, add in the other wet ingredients and mix together until everything is combined. Open the packet mix and pour into the bowl on top of the wet mix, add in any other ingredients and mix until combines. Pour the batter into a muffin tin and cook for 35-40 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minuets before eating.
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1 handful of frozen raspberries, blueberries, cherries and blackberries (of each berry)
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup of plant based milk (depending on desired thickness)
- 2 tablespoons of pea protein
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
Add everything to the blender (except the milk), blend until everything is broken up. Now add the milk, blend until the ice-cream has formed and become smooth and creamy.