Raw Caramel Slice.
- 3/4 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of coconut
- 1/3 cup of dates, soaked in hot water
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 2-3 tablespoons of water from dates
In a food processor blend the oats until they form a flour consistency. Add in ll the other ingredients and blend until it forms a soft dough. Pour the dough into a prepared tin and press down until smooth. Refrigerate or freeze for 30mins-1 hour.
- 1 1/2 cups of dates, soaked in hot water
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt (you can add more or less depending on how salty you like it)
Add everything into the blender, blend for 5 minuets or until smooth. Pour into the chilled base and refrigerate for 1.5 hours until hard.
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup of raw cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons of liquid sweetener
Melt the coconut oil over a low heat, once melted take off the heat. Whisk in the other ingredients and pour over the top of the slice. Refrigerate until the chocolate is hard. Cut into slices and serve.