Makes 15-20 balls
- 1 cup dates
- 1 ½ cups of almonds
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of protein powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons of cacao
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
Place almonds, ground flax and chia seeds into a food processor. Blend for 1 minuet, until a flour consistency forms.
Then add the remaining ingredients, blend for another minuet until a sticky dough starts to form.
Use your hands to roll the mixture into little balls. (I like to measure them out with a small ice-cream scoop, so they are all roughly the same size.) Place the balls onto a tray and pop them in the fridge for about 15 minuets.
After the balls have been refrigerated you can eat them straight away or store them in the fridge.